So a snap is costly to repair, perhaps $140 - 200.
Not always worth it... but perhaps creating a brand new board from the same foam is...
*note I have never shaped a board, if I can anyone can...
1. Remove grip with heat, keep in tact it for later...
2. Cut the tail just after the side fins with a saw (keep leash plug)
3. Peel off glass, use gloves and any sharp thin tool
4. Use a pencil and ruler to mark up a shape
5. Shape it up with sander and a planer for the stringer
6. Add in rails and a single concave, just have a crack
7. Get it all smooth with a fine sandpaper
the rest... and the whole lot in a vimeo vid - coming soon!